Pools | 2023 Pool Info
The Association maintains two pools, one located at the Harbour Inn, 1415 Washington Drive, and one at the Country Club located at 204 Bow Cove.
We are excited to announce that American Pool Service will be our pool management company this year. The team has been working hard to prepare for the season with updated pool furniture and the ability to purchase pool passes electronically. We are looking forward to the 2023 pool season!
How to Purchase Pool Passes
As always, you are welcome to come to the Business Office during business hours to apply for and purchase your seasonal pool pass. However, this year, we have a more convenient option using PoolEntry.
To apply for a seasonal pass, please follow the instructions below:
1) Go to Pool Entry - By Clicking HERE and select the appropriate package(s).
A Resident Active Family Pass Package comes with four (4) passes, if you have more than 4 registered household members, please choose the additional number of Resident Familly Pass Add-Ons you need.
2) Two options are available to you for making payment:
You are able to purchase your pool pass within the application process (a credit card processing fee will apply).
If you purchase your pool pass within the application process, your application will be forwarded to management for approval. Once your application is approved, you will receive an email prompting you to download your pool pass(es), which will be immediately active.
Pay later, via card, cash, or check through the business office.
If you choose to pay later, your application will be submitted to management. Note that you must submit an application in order for the office to take payment. Once payment is made, your application will be approved and you will receive an email prompting you to download your pool pass(es).
Note, the approval process may take up to 3 business days.
Residents that do not have a smartphone can contact management to receive a paper pass.
Activities Outside of Pool Operating Hours
- Lap Swim – AHPOA Resident Annual Pool Membership members age 16 and over may participate in Lap Swim from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM daily at the Harbour Inn Pool. There is no lifeguard on duty. Contact Business Office to register, as a waiver of liability needs to be on file.
- Mermaids Water Aerobics - 9:30 am M-W-F. Please contact Donna Martinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Toddler Hour – 11 AM -12 PM, M-W-F at the Baby Pool Only. Available only to AHPOA Resident Annual Pool Membership members.
- Dolphin Swim Team – The swim team holds swim meets and swim practice, outside of regular pool hours. Please see Aquia Harbour Dolphin Swim Team Website
- After-Hours Parties - Use of the pools for after-hours parties will require registration at least one (1) week in advance of the party. Please contact the Business Office for more information.
- Day Care Visits - Daycare memberships using the services of the pool must abide by a 3-1 chaperone ratio for children under four (4) and must agree to a 4-1 ratio for children 4 and older. This ratio is not negotiable. Fees apply.
- Special Events - The Country Club pool is closed to the public during all Dolphin home swim meets and may be closed for other events such as community events.
- Patio Rental - Rental of the “Patio” during pool hours for special events must be arranged with the business office for a fee of $50 an hour. Use of the patio during regular pool hours is only authorized when the Harbour Inn is not in use. The patio may not be monopolized for a private function without arrangement and authorization from the Business Office. Please complete the Harbour Inn Patio Rental Agreement