Marina & Kayak/Canoe Launch
Aquia Harbour Marina
Aquia Harbour Marina provides residents and non-resident boaters alike with a cost-effective, user friendly, safe and enjoyable boating experience.
Our 136-slip marina was recently rebuilt with the highest quality materials and situated in the calm, protected waters of Aquia Creek. It incorporates floating docks, 30/50-amp and water service. It is also no secret that boats berthed on the more open waters of Aquia Bay, and the Potomac River come here for the protection of our inner harbor during hurricane season. We can accommodate both large and small vessels alike depending on slip availability. Departing the marina, you’ll take a relaxing 4-mile journey to the Potomac River enjoying the scenery as you pass by landmarks such as Government Island and Widewater State Park. Additionally, the abundant variety of wildlife such as Bald Eagles, Osprey, Herons, Egrets and King Fishers nest throughout our waterway. It is also the home of one of the largest Heron rookeries in the area which is visible from our docks.
Our channels are regularly dredged and permanently marked to ensure safe navigation, with depths averaging 5ft at mean low tide.
The marina has plenty of facilities and services conveniently available:
- Secure floating docks, monitored by cameras and local Police.
- Well Illuminated Parking
- Boat Ramp and Fuel Open 24/7
- Free Waste Pump-Out Station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Close proximity to major shopping centers (<1mile)
- Climate controlled restrooms with showers, serviced daily
- Kayak/Canoe Storage for residents is available on-site at the Marina, and at the end of Delaware Drive, 2027 Delaware Drive
- Kayak/Canoe launching from the specifically designed launch platforms at no charge
- On-Site Marina Management Office:
o High use items kept in stock
o Rapid parts ordering through our distributor (MESCO)
- Scheduled Marina services through one of our trusted local service providers (diving, mechanical, canvas etc…)
- Yacht Club membership is available to residents and non-residents with sponsor, guests always welcome
For prices and Marina fees FY24, Click Here.
Contact the Marina Manager at (540) 659-4232 to obtain more information on fees, availability, etc.
Hours: 8am-5pm Tuesday-Sunday
Address: Aquia Harbour Marina
1415 Washington Drive
Stafford, VA 22554