Submit a Request
USE THIS FORM TO RESERVE THE HARBOUR INN COMMUNITY CENTER - Please read the following carefully, prior to submitting your request.
- After you submit this form, the Management team will review your request to ensure the date requested is available and the requestor is an ACTIVE member.
- Once management confirms the date requested is available, you must submit the rental fee, the following business day to confirm the date.
- No later than two weeks prior to your event, you must submit the following:
- Security Deposit
- Floor Plan
- Certificate of Host Liquor Liability Insurance (if alcohol is present)
Click HERE for the most current rental fee and security deposit rates.
Please review the Harbour Inn Rules and Regulations HERE. Please understand that by submitting this form, you are agreeing to the rules, regulations, and policies set forth for the rental of the Harbour Inn.
Management will update your reservation request through this ticket. Once logged in, you are able to View the Status of your Request and/or will be notified via email of any status changes to your request.
- Once the Rental Fee is submitted to the Business Office, the Management team will review your request to ensure the date requested is available and the requestor is an ACTIVE member. Should the date be available, your ticket request will be changed to "Date Pending".
- Once the date is pending, you will have until the following business day to submit payment of the Rental Fee. Once we receive your rental fee, your request will change to "Date Confirmed" status. This means that the date requested is being held for your event. Note that you can submit payment by contacting the business office at 540-659-3050 or by dropping off a check to the staff or in the lockbox.
- Two Weeks prior to your event, the status of your ticket will change to "Event Pending", as we confirm receipt of your Security Deposit, Floor Plan, and proof of Liquor Liability Insurance.
- Once all required items are received, the status of your ticket will be updated to "Event Confirmed". This will mean that your access code will now be active to enter the building for your event.